Monday 16 March 2015

Good evening and welcome.

Hey everyone, and welcome to my blog!

A post to introduce myself and why I'm here.

I'm Pam. I have a wonderful family, My partner Si, my 2 boys, Alex who is 6 and loves to make jokes about farts, poo and willies. William is 4 and loves Iggle Piggle. We have a pooch named Nibbler, 2 budgies Crystal and Ruby, and a host of fish and stick insects.

We're a pretty regular family, we like to spend time together, we argue, we eat junk food at the weekend and my house is never tidy. 

So here's why we may be a bit different to you. William, has autism.  And having autism doesn't define him as a person by any means, but it can throw some pretty serious crap at us sometimes.

I guess this is mainly for my own benefit. On bad days, chatting or typing stuff really can help you deal with the day. On good days you're bursting to tell someone what's been happening. 

Please bear in mind that I've no idea what I'm doing with blogging, so if some days there appears to be random pictures of budgies or a dogs butt then you can presume that I'm trying to be adventurous and it hasn't worked.

I hope you enjoy reading! 


"Wave to the Wottingers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment